Following completion of probation and successful apprenticeship enrolment, apprenticeships would start in Autumn 2024. Study will be undertaken in the form of day or block release at college (virtual delivery) combined with supported workplace training, working to achieve a Level 3 Water and Environment Worker apprenticeship.
To learn more about Apprenticeships with JBA, visit our Apprenticeships webpage here.
Posts will be based at our Coleshill, Exeter, Haywards Heath or Warrington offices, with the apprenticeship course delivered virtually by Bridgewater and Taunton College.
Within this role there may be occasions where travel between offices or onto site are required.
JBA supports agile working which provides for greater flexibility with the way that we work.
By 31 August 2024, you will need:
- To be over the age of 18
- The right to live and work and live in the UK to qualify for funding
- At least 5 GCSEs or equivalent (Grades 9 to 4 (A* to C)) including Maths and English
- A valid UK driving licence or be seeking to undertake your driving test
- Sufficient I.T. skills to learn relevant software tools under supervision, i.e., GIS, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Entry requirements for those currently in employment will be based on meeting funding eligibility and requirements of both the training provider and JBA Consulting.
Who we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will:
- Be capable of providing solutions to problems
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
- Take account of health and safety in your work, as necessary
- Be a team player able to work well with other members of staff
- Plan your time effectively to meet set goals
- Be able to apply care and diligence to execution of tasks and take pride in your work
- Have an ordered and structured approach to organising information and activities
- Demonstrate a passion for working in environmental management.
We'd love to hear from you. Just fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Do you have a question or message for |NAME|? Just complete the form below with your information and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.