Technical Business Analyst
Are you an experienced Business Analyst with a technical background?
Are you looking for a new challenge and want to join a dynamic and growing company?.
Due to growth, we are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to be based in one of our Yorkshire offices. Candidates will have appropriate experience as either a Systems Analyst or a ‘Technical’ Business Analyst, preferably with system design, or UI design experience. This role will be required to gather business requirements, functional and non-functional requirements from internal and external clients and create wireframes, modelling and diagrams, as well as other design elements necessary to deliver quality software products. Technical Business Analysts may also be involved in producing user guides, help files and training documentation.
- Gathering business, functional and technical requirements.
- Developing detailed requirements to be used by all project staff: project managers, systems architects, developers, testers and our end users and client stakeholders.
- Running requirement workshops and meetings.
The role will be based in either our Leeds LS1 2HL, Skipton BD23 3FD or Saltaire BD18 3LF. JBA supports agile working which provides for greater flexibility with the way that we work.
- Job Ref: RNO23-20
- Closing date: 31.12.23
- Location: Leeds / Saltaire / Skipton
Qualifications and experience
Key competencies required for the role:
We are looking for applicants who can work in an open and collaborative way, and who can communicate well with others. The ability to understand complex concepts quickly is important.
The right candidate will have robust experience as a Technical Business Analyst or Systems Analyst in a technical environment.
It is desirable to have experience in:
- Some development experience
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS), especially geospatial data systems.
- Databases define/design,
- API interface define/design
- UI/UX design.
Note: JBA run a comprehensive Graduate Scheme and recent graduates interested in working for us should apply via that route