An apprenticeship is a fantastic opportunity to earn whilst you learn. Following completion of probation and successful apprenticeship enrolment, apprenticeships would start in autumn 2024.
The successful candidates will be expected to work towards a Level 4 apprenticeship in accordance with the Associate Project Manager apprenticeship standard which can be viewed here. Study will be undertaken in the form of day or block release completing study virtually with Heart of England Training Ltd combined with supported workplace training.
To learn more about Apprenticeships with JBA, visit our Apprenticeships webpage here.
Posts are available in our Peterborough, Leeds, Haywards Heath (West Sussex) and Coleshill offices. JBA supports agile working which provides for greater flexibility with the way that we work.
By 31 August 2024, you will need:
- To be over the age of 18
- The right to live and work and live in the UK to qualify for funding
- Five GCSEs or equivalent (Grades 9 to 4 (A* to C)) including Maths and English
- A minimum of 80 UCAS tariff points or equivalent (equivalent to BB at A-level)
- Sufficient I.T. skills to learn relevant software tools under supervision, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel.
Entry requirements for those currently in employment will be based on meeting funding eligibility and requirements of both the training provider and JBA Consulting.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic team player, who can support our technical teams deliver environmental and engineering projects to our clients.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Organised and able to balance competing priorities
- A pragmatic thinker and solution finder
- A team player
- An excellent communicator.
We'd love to hear from you. Just fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Do you have a question or message for |NAME|? Just complete the form below with your information and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.