Project Support Analyst
Do you want to support delivery of exciting flood risk and environmental management schemes?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, responsible, and organised person to provide project and data management support to our technical teams who deliver environmental and flood risk management schemes across the South of England. You will be joining an established team delivering projects for a variety of Clients including the Environment Agency and Local Authorities.
The successful candidates’ responsibilities and duties will vary, but would primarily involve provision of project support to our technical teams and Project Managers including:
- Data management
- Ensuring BIM compliance of project deliverables
- Monitoring project costs
- Assisting with project management tasks (preparation of invoicing data, progress reports etc)
- Supporting project risk management.
The role may also involve some business support tasks including:
- Financial administration – invoicing Clients and ensuring payment
- Supporting administration of office health, safety and quality documents
- Collation of information/data to support the management team
Training and development pathways will be available for candidates who wish to develop into Project Management roles, with support towards Chartership with the Association for Project Management.
- Job Ref: RSO23-02
- Closing date: 28.02.23
- Location: Haywards Heath / Portsmouth
Qualifications and experience
Applicants should be educated to A Level (or equivalent) and possess sufficient I.T. skills to learn relevant software tools under supervision, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and Project.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic team player, who can support our technical teams deliver environmental and engineering projects to our Clients.
The right candidate will have the following attributes and skills:
- Excellent communicator
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Organised and able to balance competing priorities
- Pragmatic thinker and solution finder
- Team player