An apprenticeship is a fantastic opportunity to earn whilst you learn. Following completion of probation and successful apprenticeship enrolment, apprenticeships would start in Autumn 2024. Study will be undertaken in the form of day release at Leeds College of Building combined with supported workplace training, working to achieve a Level 3 accredited apprenticeship in accordance with IATE Civil Engineering Technician.
To learn more about Apprenticeships with JBA, visit our Apprenticeships webpage here.
Posts will be based in our Leeds office. Apprenticeship training will be with Leeds College of Building. Within this role there may be occasions where travel between offices or onto site are required.
JBA supports agile working which provides for greater flexibility with the way that we work.
By 31 August 2024, you will need:
- To be over the age of 18
- The right to live and work in the UK to qualify for funding
- Five GCSEs or equivalent (Grades 9 to 4 (A* to C)) including Maths and English
- Sufficient I.T. skills to learn relevant software tools under supervision, i.e. CAD, Microsoft Word and Excel
- A valid UK driving licence or be seeking to undertake your driving test.
Entry requirements for those currently in employment will be based on meeting funding eligibility and requirements of both the training provider and JBA Consulting.
Who we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Organised and able to balance competing priorities
- A pragmatic thinker and solution finder
- A team player
- An excellent communicator
- Resourceful and aware of their capabilities.
We'd love to hear from you. Just fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Do you have a question or message for |NAME|? Just complete the form below with your information and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.