Following completion of probation and successful apprenticeship enrolment, apprenticeships would start in Autumn 2024. Study will be undertaken in the form of day or block release with apprenticeship training providers Estio, part of the BPP Education Group, or QA, combined with supported workplace training, working to achieve a achieve a Level 4 Business Analyst or Level 6 degree Digital and Technology Solutions professional; Business Analyst apprenticeship.
More information about the Business Analyst apprenticeships can be found at the links below:
Level 4 Business Analyst
Training provider course details
Level 6 Digital and Technology Solutions professional; Business Analyst
To learn more about Apprenticeships with JBA, visit our Apprenticeships webpage here.
This post will be based in our Skipton office.
JBA supports agile working which provides for greater flexibility with the way that we work.
By 31 August 2024, you will need:
- To be over the age of 18
- The right to live and work in the UK to qualify for funding
- At least 5 GCSEs or equivalent (Grades 9 to 4 (A* to C)) including Maths and English.
For Level 4 Business Analyst, you will need:
- A Level 3 qualification such as A levels, NVQs, a BTEC or a Level 3 Apprenticeship
For Level 6 BSc Digital and Technology Solutions professional; Business Analyst you will need:
- A minimum of 104 UCAS tariff points (equivalent to BCC at A-level).
Entry requirements for those currently in employment will be based on meeting funding eligibility and requirements of both the training provider and JBA Consulting.
Who we’re looking for
We have both permanent and fixed term roles on offer. The right candidate will:
- Demonstrate effective communication skills;
- Be able to work as part of a wider team;
- Be able to apply care and diligence to the execution of tasks and take pride in your work;
- Plan your time effectively to meet set goals;
- Be an analytical thinker and problem solver;
- Have good interpersonal skills;
- Have an ordered and structured approach to organising information and activities.
We'd love to hear from you. Just fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Do you have a question or message for |NAME|? Just complete the form below with your information and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.