Asset Inspection Surveyor
Are you enthusiastic, outgoing and love the outdoors?
Are you looking to develop your career within an exciting environmental company?
Due to expansion, we have a vacancy for an Asset Inspection Surveyor and Mentor. We are looking for a motivated, personable, and committed individual, with a love of being outdoors, and interacting with people. The person we are seeking must be confident in leading training sessions of groups of candidates, working flexibly to answer questions and deliver high quality training.
Ideally, you will enjoy travelling and working in different locations each week. Travel is essential to this role, and we will provide an appropriate mode of transport, arrange accommodation and reimburse expenses.
As part of this role, you will also be able to build on your experience as a keen asset inspector, providing inspection support to our key clients in various parts of the UK.
This role is aimed at an enthusiastic person who wants to make a difference in the communities they visit and work within.
You would ideally be based in our Warrington, WA1 1RX office, but other locations may be considered, and the role requires travel across the UK. JBA supports agile working which provides for greater flexibility with the way that we work.
- Job Ref: SBW23-16
- Closing date: 31.12.23
- Location: UK
Qualifications and experience
Candidates must have the following:
- An in date T98 Visual Flood Risk Asset Inspection Accreditation.
- A current driving licence, to permit unsupervised driving.
- Be able to perform the physical aspects of the role.
- The ability to travel throughout the UK from your home base.
- A willingness to work outside and with new people.
You will be able to demonstrate that you are able to:
- Follow set procedures precisely and take instructions from more senior members of the team.
- Take responsibility for own work, work independently and problem solve when needed.
- Be organised, reliable and consistent.
- Communicate clearly, both verbal and written.
- Working outside in unpleasant weather will sometimes be required. The ability to adapt to varied and different working environments is important.