We are seeking several enthusiastic technician / asset inspectors with a professional attitude to join our team within our Warrington office to carry out work across the North West.
Candidates will work predominantly on site and be linked with our office based engineering teams and will assist with the delivery of a number of large asset inspection projects. The work is site based, and some assets may be in remote and relatively inaccessible locations. Applicants should be physically fit and able to work independently. The temporary post could lead on to a permanent position within JBA.
For further information please contact Craig Lucas.
Qualifications and experience
- Hold a full, clean driving licence or be seeking to undertake your driving test
- Possess sufficient IT skills to learn relevant software tools under supervision, i.e. Word and Excel
- Be self-motivated, able to express themselves clearly and provide solutions to problems
- Understand and take account of health and safety in your work
- Be a team player able to work well with other members of staff
- Take full ownership of task delivery and have pride in your work
- Manage your own work and plan your time effectively to meet deadlines
- Have good interpersonal skills in written and spoken English
- Have a logical well-structured approach to organising information
All training will be provided with an immediate start in the North-West area. Day to day duties will include inspection of assets using an iPad and GPS, visually inspect and grade the structural integrity of the asset, record all features including photographs on the iPad. All data to be checked and ready to upload at the end of each working day. Other asset inspections may also be required e.g. Bridges, Culverts, Walls and other drainage features.