Would you like to be part of the UK’s fastest growing reservoir engineering team?
Do you have an interest in dams and reservoirs?
We are seeking an experienced professional with knowledge of dam and reservoir design and/or operation to work as key member of our growing team of experts working on a variety of reservoir projects across the UK, Ireland, Romania, SE Asia, and Australia.
The roles will include:
- Undertaking engineering feasibility and design work for new dams and reservoirs
- Inspection and surveillance of reservoirs
- Undertaking Risk Assessments of dams
- Hydraulics and Spillway Design
- Geotechnical Investigations and Design
- Preparation of Emergency Plans
- Capacity building and training
Candidates will ideally be appointed to one of the UK Reservoir Panels or being close to submitting an application.
The posts can be based at any of JBA’s UK offices.
For an informal discussion about the positions, please contact Jeremy Benn on 07974 151829
Please note: JBA run a comprehensive Graduate Programme and recent graduates interested in working for us should apply via that route
Qualifications and experience:
Candidates should ideally have:
- Relevant membership of an engineering professional institution
- Relevant Engineering, Hydrology/Geology/Geotechnics degree (or equivalent)
- A valid UK driving licence
- Competent IT skills including Microsoft Office.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking applications from candidates who are:
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Good empathy with clients
- Able to manage complex and varied workloads
- Able to work collaboratively in teams
- Have a passion for a sustainable future
- A strong and clear communicator
- Competent at working within budgets and defined timescales.