- 9th May 2017
- Posted by: Sophie Bunker
- Category: Projects
We were asked by numerous housing associations across the country to look at the design of foundation solutions, building superstructures, retaining walls, boundary walls, roads, hardstanding’s and drainage.
For the many different sites we:
- Made recommendations on the most appropriate and cost effective foundation solutions
- Assessed site levels and prepared designs, to avoid using retaining walls and therefore minimise costs
- Assessed, checked and coordinated the contractor designed elements
- Designed the drainage and external works
- Provided design drawings and calculations for approval purposes.
These steps provided:
- Full structural design and detailing package coordinated with other disciplines and approvals
- The most practical and cost effective solutions.
Want to know more?
We can help you with the full range of structural and civil engineering services including:
- Structural design and analysis of buildings and structures
- Structural detailing
- Geotechnical assessment
- Foundation design and detailing
- Structural inspections and reports
- Appraisal of existing buildings and structures
- Structural alterations, refurbishment and repairs, including listed and historic buildings and structures
- Design and detailing of bridges, culverts, underground tanks, retaining walls, boundary walls, highways, hardstanding’s, drainage and other external works elements.