- 9th May 2018
- Posted by: Joanne Woodhouse
- Category: News
Our ForeCoast® Marine team is working with the Carbon Trust to host a workshop on 23 May in London, aimed at disseminating the findings of an innovative new service to assess the impact of current and future metocean conditions on offshore wind operations.
The service, which is funded by the EU as part of the Copernicus Climate Change C3S contract will produce new:
- Datasets for current and future metocean conditions
- Simulation technology to evaluate the impact of metocean conditions on your operations
- Tools to explore strategies to increase efficiency and to mitigate metocean impacts now and in the future
- Gain insight into the potential impacts of metocean conditions on operations, now and in the future
- Help shape the development of models and tools to maximise their benefit to you
Who should attend?
- Wind energy developers, owners & operators
- Installation and O&M contractors
- Vessel operators
Book your place on the Winds of Change: Maximising Efficiency Workshop
If you would like to attend, please register here as places are limited.