- 11th October 2017
- Posted by: Joanne Woodhouse
- Category: News
Future Climate Info (FCI), one of the market leaders of residential and commercial Environmental Reports, is hosting four Understanding Further Actions Roadshows. The events aim to give solicitors more information to advise their clients and minimise any impacts on the property buying procedure.
Mark Bentley, Technical Director and Flood Risk Assessment expert, is presenting at each of the roadshow events. He will highlight key flood risks and how best to handle flood further actions. This will include advice on next step solutions to satisfy lender requirements and provide peace of mind to property purchasers.
Other expert speakers include Trevor Hellawell from ExL Practice Development, Robin Wells from FCI and Tom Backhouse from Terrafirma.
Dates of the roadshow events are as follows:
- Thursday 12 October – Birmingham
- Monday 23 October – Manchester
- Wednesday 1 November – Bristol
- Thursday 16 November – Leeds
Specialist Flood Risk Services
We recently teamed up with FCI to create our new and affordable range of flood risk Specialist Flood Risk Services. Designed to inform, determine and properly understand flood risk, the services are available for residential and commercial properties, and offer the unique combination of an environmental search with expert flood analysis.
Tailored to a range of different circumstances, our full suite of flood risk services provides an affordable next-step solution for purchasers or owners of residential or commercial properties. Where a ‘further action’ for flood has been identified, this offers peace of mind, assists with buying decisions, and facilitates the property transaction.
Benefits of the services to property buyers include:
- Enabled to make an informed decision on the purchase of their property
- Confidence that they can progress to the next step in the buying process
- Peace of mind
- Independent, practical advice on resilience measures to help reduce the consequences of flooding
- Advice from expert, independent flood risk specialists with over 20 years’ experience
Want to know more?
More information on the Understanding Further Actions Roadshows and to register for a place, can be found on the FCI website.